Things I have on my list to post about

As I mentioned in my post about blog posts, I am trying to get back into updating my blog on a more regular basis. On that note, I have identified a few things that I want to blog about in the near future, and I'll list them here to (hopefully) inspire myself to follow up. Since I forgot to publish this earlier, I already have a post linked!  Yay for me!

We'll see exactly how well it works...
 anyway, here are the topics I am planning to touch on:
  1. Favorite Windows Phone apps
  2. Windows Phone 8.1
  3. Windows 8.1 Update (as opposed to Update to Windows 8.1)
  4. Windows Small Business Server 2011 Bare Metal Restore (oh the humanity!!)
  5. The Web programming I've been doing lately
  6. An update on Building a Box
I'll update this post with links to the posts as I write them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Douk P1 DAC/Preamp/Headphone Amp review

Latest Project: Tube-based Bookshelf System